Peterson Rewards RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Peterson Auto Group, Inc. has the right to terminate Peterson Rewards points program at any time.
- Peterson Auto Group may change Peterson Rewards rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or points levels for awards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated.Peterson Auto Group may withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award redemption, or increase the point rate at any time. Peterson Auto Group has the final say as to whether a product qualifies for Peterson Rewards award redemption.
- Peterson Rewards points expire 3 years from the date awarded. Consistent with the general rules and regulations of Peterson Rewards , Peterson Auto Group, Inc. reserves the right to change Peterson Rewards at any time without notice, including imposition of expiration limits. If no point amount from any source is posted to a Peterson Rewards member's account for three consecutive years, the account is subject to termination, including forfeiture of all accrued points.
- Peterson Auto Group reserves the right to make Peterson Rewards Bonus Points and promotional offers available to members based on activity, geographic location, program participation, or information supplied by the member.
- All point amount and subsequent award redemptions must be earned and used according to the rules and guidelines in this Member's Guide. Peterson Auto Group has the final say as to whether an activity qualifies for Peterson Rewards award redemption.
- Peterson Auto Group reserves the right to cease mailing or emailing materials to any Peterson Rewards member who has not accumulated point amount for a 60-day period.
- Abuse of Peterson Rewards (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of award redemptions and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Peterson Auto Group in its' sole judgment, may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, and forfeiture of all points accrued.
- Peterson Auto Group reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in this Member's Guide. All determinations by Peterson Auto Group shall be final and conclusive in each case. This Member's Guide supersedes all previously issued Member's Guides.
- Please allow six to eight weeks for all points to be credited to your Peterson Rewards account.
- From time to time, the data you have furnished to Peterson Auto Group may be used to bring you relevant and valuable offers from Peterson Rewards partners. If you do not wish us to use it for this purpose, please contact Peterson Rewards Service Center at 855-224-8192.
- Point credit is transferrable only to an immediate family member or person residing in the same household. Person transferring points must be present at time of redemption and provide their Peterson Rewards member number and PIN.
- Peterson Rewards Free Program is open to any individual with a mailing address in North America or in any country that has not prohibited participation in points programs, with the exception of countries in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent.
- Corporations or other legal entities cannot be enrolled as members.
- Only one person may be enrolled per Peterson Rewards account. An individual may have only one account and that must be in his/her real (legal) name. Membership will be listed under the participant's full name including title (Mr., Ms., etc.) and middle initial.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Retroactive credit will not be given for purchases made prior to enrollment.
Redeeming Points for Peterson Rewards Awards
- All awards redemptions are issued through Peterson Rewards on behalf of Peterson Auto Group, Inc. The value of the redemption will vary based on whether points are redeemed in Sales or Service. Please see our chart for redemption values.
- Member must purchase the product at an authorized Peterson Auto Group retailer before receiving award redemption.
- In order to redeem, member must provide their Peterson Rewards member number, PIN and valid I.D. at time of purchase.
- Peterson Rewards points have no cash value and will not be returned.
- Point amount award levels are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The sale, purchase, brokerage, resale, barter or exchange of Peterson Rewards points for compensation is expressly prohibited. Any violation of these rules will result in confiscation at any time, closure of Peterson Rewards account, and forfeiture of points accrued.
- You are responsible for paying all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges for products purchased.
- Point redemption toward a future vehicle purchase available only to Idaho residents. Point redemption toward future service is available to all Members.
What information does the Peterson Rewards collect and how do we use it?
When you enroll in Peterson Rewards, we collect the following information:
- E-mail address
- Home phone number
- Peterson Rewards Transaction History
- Vehicle Information
We use your personal information for a variety of purposes, including targeting specific customers for special offers. We do not collect credit card information.
When you send us an email, we will retain the content of the email, your email address, our response and the text of any follow-up questions you may have. We use this information to measure how effectively we address customer concerns online.
How is my information protected?
Peterson Rewards uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology security standards supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0 and higher along with other popular browsers to protect your personal information.
SSL encrypts your, name, address, and phone number before they travel over the Internet. This makes doing business over the Internet as secure as purchasing by telephone.
With whom do you share my information?
When you enroll in Peterson Rewards, we use the information you provide to keep track of the Peterson Rewards points you earn, and present relevant offers. We will also, from time to time, keep you informed of Peterson Rewards special deals and other information we feel may be of interest to you.
We do not sell, rent, or trade individual customer names or other private profile information to third parties and have no intention of doing so in the future.
How do I tell Peterson Rewards that I don't want to be contacted for promotional purposes?
As a Member of Peterson Rewards, you have the option to receive updates from the Peterson Rewards Program about special offers, new Peterson Rewards services and noteworthy news. You still start receiving this information upon activation of your Peterson Rewards account. If you decide you would rather not receive these emails, you can always contact Peterson Rewards at 1-855-224-8192 or update your online profile.
How do I correct my personal information on your site?
You may change your personal information at any time by updating your online profile or by contacting Peterson Rewards at 1-855-224-8192.
How can I contact the Peterson Rewards Program?
Simply Click Here or call 855-224-8192.